Breakfast at the hotel, then take a full-day trip to Phi Phi atoll by boat, 48 km east of Phuket. Discover the charming landscapes of Maya Bay. It is possible to enjoy snorkeling, then sightseeing, then continue to the Viking Cave, then move to Khai Nai for lunch. In one of the island's restaurants on the beach side, you will have time to swim and relax on the beaches, and then return to the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel, then take a trip (optional at the expense of the subscriber, $ 75 per person) for a full day to Phang Nga Bay, which is 75 km to the northeast of Phuket Island, and enjoy a boat trip and see the exotic nature of the beautiful mangrove forests that are surrounded by many One of the strangely shaped limestone rocks is to visit Khan Ping, known as James Bond Island, where the movie The Man with the Golden Gun was filmed, then go to lunch in the Islamic village, then return to the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel, then take a half-day tour to the Thailand Floating Market in Damnoen Saduak to see the wooden boats offering local products. In the floating market where farmers sell food, fruits, flowers and many types of local products in their boats, then go to the crocodile park and then return to the hotel. And overnight.
- Plane ticket Oman - Bangkok - Phuket - Oman
- Lunches and dinners / optional excursions
- Entry to tourist places in Phuket - Bangkok
- The visa fee for the Embassy of the Kingdom of Thailand is 35 dinars per person
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Phuket Island - 3 nights in Bangkok with breakfast
- Tourist trips mentioned in the program with an accompanying guide who speaks English
- Reception at the airport and transportation to the hotel and vice versa by the representative
- Domestic flight ticket Bangkok - Phuket - Bangkok
Instructions for traveling to Thailand
· A vaccination certificate stating that the second dose was taken 14 days before the date of travel. In the event that two doses were not taken, the possibility of bringing a Corona test 72 hours before travel from the date of arrival in Thailand.
A passport valid for more than six months must be delivered, along with two photographs with a white background, complete information about the traveler, and a copy of personal identification.