Breakfast at the hotel, then take a tourist trip to the most important landmarks in Bali, beginning in Ubud to see the cultural and artistic heritage of this region, visit some villages that are famous for goldsmithing and wood carving, and enjoy panoramic views of Mount Aptur volcano in the area (Kintamani) and Ubud Lake, then visit the Holy Water Temple On the way back, stop for a short time to see the coffee plantations and methods of making coffee, then go to lunch, then return to the hotel and overnight.
- Plane ticket Amman - Bali - Amman
- Lunches and dinners / optional excursions
- Entries to tourist places in Bali
- Accommodation for 6 nights in Bali
- Tourist trips mentioned in the program with an accompanying guide who speaks English
- Reception at the airport and transportation to the hotel and back by the representative
- Breakfast meals
46 days or more prior to departure date, Initial Booking Amount and additional amount of visa fee will be forfeited (in case visa has been applied). Between 31-45 days: 50% of total tour cost will be charged as penalty. Less than 30 days: 100% of total tour costwill be charged as penalty.
Instructions for traveling to Bali:
A vaccination certificate stating that the second dose was taken 14 days before the travel date, in case two doses were not taken. The possibility of bringing a Corona test 72 hours before travel from the date of arrival in Malaysia.
Download the pedulilindungi app 24 hours before travel
Prices are subject to change based on available seats and rooms upon reservation