Airport – Ajloun – the Tomb of Ikrimah bin Abi Jahl – the shrine of Al-Khader – Battle of Yarmouk – Yarmouk River – Mazar Alshamali – the shrine of the Prophet Dawud – the tomb of Abu Al- Darda’ - Amman.
Amman - Al-Salt – the shrine of the Prophet Shuayb – the tomb and the shrine of the Prophet Yusha – Allenby Bridge – Jericho (Nabi Mousa) – Holy Maqams (Salman El Farisi & Raba’a Adawyeh) – Mount of Olives.
Bethlehem - Allenby Bridge – Dead Sea – Lot’s Cave - Lot’s Wife ( a Pillar of Salt-stone ) – Abu Ubeida Amer Bin Al-Jarrah Tomb, Moath Bin Jabal Tomb, Shurhabil Bin Hasanah Tomb, Amer Bin Abi Waqqas, Derar Bin Al-Azwar Tomb – Amman .
Salah El-Din Citadel – Mohammad Ali Mosque – SultanHasan Mosque – Sultan Hasan Madrasah – Alrefaaie Mosque – Sayedah Nafisa Mosque – Imam Shafie – Mosque – Al- Azhar Mosque – Al- Hussein Mosque & Maqam – Khan Al Khalili Bazar – hotel.
- -Departure tax on Borders ( Jordan site departure tax $14.00, Palestine site departure tax $58.00 )
- -Personal expenses
- -Any extra does not mentioned above
- -Optional visit to Petra / entry fees $75.00
- -Tips for the guide and driver ( $8.00 per person per day )
- -Drinks with lunch and dinner meals
- -Transportation by modern tourist vehicles
- -Accommodation on HB Basis, at the mentioned hotels
- -4 lunch meals in Palestine & 4 lunch meals in Jordan & 3 lunch meals in Egypt.
- -All mentioned tours
- -Escorted guide speaking the required language ( Malaysian, Indonesian, or Guide with translator )
- -Meet and assist upon arrival and departure at Jordan & Palestine
- -Free entry visa to Jordan
- -2 bottles of water daily per person
- -One free pax for each 20 people sharing double room.
- -All applicable taxes
46 days or more prior to departure date, Initial Booking Amount and additional amount of visa fee will be forfeited (in case visa has been applied). Between 31-45 days: 50% of total tour cost will be charged as penalty. Less than 30 days: 100% of total tour costwill be charged as penalty.
These rates are valid until the end of 2024, except the peak season.